This is a walkthrough for the well-known Saya no Uta ~ The Song of Saya visual novel by Nitroplus, published in English by JAST USA. A game that was originally released back in 2003. But that doesn’t stop this visual novel’s popularity. It even received a remasted edition which boosted the game’s resolution and image quality, among other features.
There are 3 different endings to obtain in Saya no Uta. There are listed below, including the few choices you’ll have to make to reach them. You’ll only need 2 save slots for this guide, and you can unlock all CGs as you go.
- This walkthrough was updated for the Saya no Uta remasted/Steam edition that was released in August 2019.
- The texts for the remaster edition are added behind the original choice texts.
- If you have the Steam edition, you can grab the addition DLC here that restores some original content.
- (Pick whatever you prefer for the image settings)
- Save Slot 1
- Want it all back (* Remaster: …want it all back.)
- Load Slot 1
- Don’t need it anymore (* Remaster: …don’t need it anymore.)
- Save Slot 2
- He calls Fuminori
- Load Slot 2
- He calls Ryoko