I hope you’re ready for this week’s update. There’s plenty of new for you to go through. Especially some (unexpected?) English announcements from companies like MoeNovel, Mangagamer, and Sol Press. And don’t forget that Sekai Project also opened the Steam page for Favorite’s Hoshizora no Memoria.
We also saw the announcement of a new title by Japanese company Hearts, and an announcement for after stories by Campus. Read on for all the details.
As usual, the news has been split between English Visual Novels, Japanese Visual Novels, and Nukige games specifically.
English visual novels
MoeNovel announces A Sky Full Of Stars
MoeNovel has announced that they’re working on an English version of Pulltop’s A Sky Full of Stars (Original title “Miagete Goran, Yozora no Hoshi o”). A title that followed the success of Konosora (If My Heart Had Wings) and Cocoro@Function (No English release). A Sky Full of Stars was originally released in Japan in late 2015.
A Steam page for this upcoming release was already published here. And a special website has also been made available. It’ll provide an introduction to the game for those of you that are unfamiliar with the original title.
A Sky Full of Stars is closer than you think, the full English release has currently been planned for December this year!
Hoshizora no Memoria Steam page and backer Steam key
Sekai Project and Favorite have opened the Steam page for the Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a Shooting Star- visual novel. Steam keys were also distributed to eligible backers of the original Kickstarter project. The official release will take place on December 18.
Hoshizora no Memoria is a full-fledged visual novel by popular Japanese company Favorite. The game features a lengthy story with interesting surprises and plenty of heroines to enjoy.
Sol Press announces new project Newton and the Apple Tree
New localization company has announced another project. This one is called Newton and the Apple Tree and will be a direct translation of Laplacian’s Newton to Ringo no Ki. Released earlier this year in Japan. A website with a story summary and character introductions is available here, while there’s also an announcement trailer available on Youtube here.
Taking you back to the 17th century, Newton and the Apple Tree will tell an alternative version of history. With a small girl posing as the famous Sir Isaac Newton.
This will be the second project that Sol Press has taken on. A Kickstarter campaign will be available on December 1st.
Short English title news
- NEKO-NIN exHeart +PLUS Saiha was released on Steam last week.
- Mangagamer set the release date for Imouto Paradise 2 to December 22, pre-orders are now open as well (NSFW).
- Mangagamer also announced 2 new (Nukige) Ammolite titles, Sweet Switch and Bitter Exclusion.
- The first-print hardcopy for Princess Evangile WHappiness will ship on December 15. Or grab the one that comes with a Rise Wallscroll.
- The Root Double PS Vita edition is now in the final QA stage before its submission to Sony for approval.
- Alicia restarted their campaign to fund yuri visual novel Reska.
Japanese visual novels
Hearts opens website for new title Koi Suru Kokoro to Mahou no Kotoba
Following last week’s teaser, Hearts has now opened the website for their new title. Called Koi Suru Kokoro to Mahou no Kotoba. So far the game seems like to be another Moege title, just like their other recent titles.
The website comes with a story page, character pages for the 4 heroines, a world page with some beautiful scenery backgrounds, and a gallery with 5 preview images.
Shiromochi Sakura will be the main artist for Koi Suru Kokoro to Mahou no Kotoba. While the story will be written by Nisshi, Sendou Kaho, Kazama Bonanza, and Wakase Ryou.
The game’s release date has been set to May 25.
Campus opens website for Full Uso -Complete Four Seasons-
Campus has opened a website for a title called “Full Uso -Complete Four Seasons-“. Which will feature after stories for the various season-themed short titles that the company released earlier. Along with the original stories.
The OP is already available on Youtube here.
Short Japanese title news
- Ensemble opened the website for the Ojou-sama wa Sunao ni Narenai FD.
- 1998 game “Doukoku Soshite…” is getting a PS4/PS Vita adaption in 2018 (Website).
- Cosmic Cute’s Unjou no Fairy Tale was delayed from February 2018 to March 2018.
- light released a trial for Sora no Baroque.
- Samoyed Smile released a H-scene trial (NSFW) for Yoru Meguru, Bokura no Maigo Kyoushitsu.
- Purple Software’s Aoi Tori reached gold status.
Nukige (External NSFW links)
- Studio Momoka announced debut title Ore no Kanojo ga Gachi Hentai Sugiru.
- Hamham Soft announced new title Imouto o Kegashita Kioku.
- A new title called Saimin Gakusha by include appeared on Getchu.
- One-Shot’s Watashi ga Anata o Mamoru Tame no 5-tsu no Yakusoku was delayed by 3 months to March 2018.
- Frill released a trial for Enkou Shoujo 2.
- Appetite released a trial for Yuke Yuke Aku no Monmusu Gundan.
- Guilty released a trial for Natsuyo ni Modaeru Nananin no Sasoime.
- Heat-Soft released a trial for Mahou Shoujo o Mucha Kucha Taoshitai.
We do our best to find all items that might interest you as a visual novel fan. Still, if you feel like there’s anything missing in this post, feel free to contact us on twitter or through our contact page. Next week’s post should be on schedule as usual.