November, the month where the days maybe start to get cold (depending on where you live of course). And for us visual novel fans that means it’s the perfect time to stock up on some games to get us through these days. Well, you’re in luck! Last week featured plenty of new English releases that can keep you busy for a while.
On the Japanese side we’ve just had the October releases and not a lot of companies have updated us on their upcoming games. There’s still a new company that appeared however, and we’ve also had some patches for some of the earlier releases.
As per usual, the news has been split between English Visual Novels, Japanese Visual Novels, and Nukige games specifically.
English visual novels
Little Busters English edition now available
Last week meant great news for fans of visual novels from VisualArts/Key. As Little Busters received its official English Edition release on Steam. Little Busters is probably one of the most well-known visual novels by the company, arguably of the entire genre as a whole. Especially for fans who’s been reading Japanese and/or fan-translated visual novels for a while.
The Little Busters English edition expands onto the “Perfect edition” of the game that now supports HD resolution as well.
Vifth Floor’s Void now available
Vifth Floor, a developer you might remember from the release of “Just Deserts” in 2016, has now released their second title “Void“. A visual novel themed around espionage and revenge.
Short English title news
- Jast USA released its translated version of “Princess X – My Fiancee is a Monster Girl“.
- Neko-nin exHeart received a stand-alone story for Nachi. Available on Steam or over at Denpasoft.
- calme’s Karakara received a german translation.
- Did you know that Karakara 2 is on the way as well?
- Frontwing will release an updated version of the patch for Wonderful Everyday soon.
- Vysoko Anime’s campaign for cyberpunk visual novel Crystal Chameleon is running strong at about 74% funded.
- The campaign for slice of college life visual novel “Undeclared: Higher Education” is about 32% funded.
- Dawn Drop is a new campaign for a university romance visual novel. Now at about 35% funded.
Japanese visual novels
Teaser by new brand Mirage-Soft
A new company called Mirage-Soft published a teaser page for their debut game. Which will feature art by Lucie and Kakao.
The full website will open on November 10.
Short Japanese title news
- Liar-soft updated the release date for the Full Chorus edition of Okujou no Yurirei-san to January 26.
- Hibiki Works released a trial for Natural Vacation.
- Unicorn-A published the OP for Sangoku Hime 5 (Youtube).
- Giga’s Kimi no Hitomi ni Hit Me will get a PS4/Vita release in February.
- Quince Soft released patch 1.01 for September title Mono no Aware wa Sai no Koro.
- Giga released patch 1.02 for Baldr Bringer.
- Shirokuma Dango released patch 1.03 for Iyashi no Megami no Marmot.
- Harukaze released patch 1.01 for Nora to Oujo to Noraneko Heart 2.
Nukige (External NSFW links)
- Appetite is working on a new title called “Yuke Yuke Waru no Monmuse Gundan”.
- Incarose’s new title is called “Aneimo Mama no Shasei Kanri”.
- Digital G Power’s new title is called “Subete wa Oshi no Tame ni! Josou Shitara Chouzetsu Oshi ni Niteta Ken“.
- Miel’s new title is called “Aisai Netorare“.
- Gold Lip’s new title is called “Watashi wa Kuro Bitch”.
- onomatope Raspberry’s “Bitch Gakuen ga Seijun na Hazu ga Nai!!?” reached gold status.
- Ninetail released patch 1.2 for Venus Blood -Brave-.
- Sweet Heart released a H-scene trial for Harem Game 2.
- Lilim released a trial for Giiga.
We do our best to find all items that might interest you as a visual novel fan. Still, if you feel like there’s anything missing in this post, feel free to contact us on twitter or through our contact page. Next week’s post should be on schedule as usual.