Musicus is the newest visual novel and final release from Overdrive. This walkthrough will cover all 4 endings for the English edition made available by Mangagamer. The game is also on Steam as a special Steam edition. This visual novel is also known as Musica.
There’s a free 18+ patch for the Steam version found here. The 18+ version of the Musicus game contains uncensored CG images.
This walkthrough is based upon the Japanese one available over at Seiya-Saiga. So all credit to them. Musicus! has 3 heroine endings and 1 bad end. This guide will also allow you to unlock all CG in the library. You’ll need 3 save slots in total.
- This walkthrough was made using the 18+ version of Musicus. But it should also work for the steam edition.
- I think I’ll go to college. That’s what I’ve been trying for, and I need to get into my first-choice school.
- I’m actually a little jealous.
- I’m gonna do both.
- You might be right.
- Tell Ozaki-san about what happened over summer, including joining a band.
- I can’t know what the future holds, but that’s a possible path.
- I don’t care what anyone thinks. I’ll choose my own path through my own values.
- I still don’t know, but a part of me wants to know exactly what he saw.
- Save slot 1
- I don’t want to bring sorrow. But it’s definitely possible to bet it all on something in life.
- I haven’t thought of it. I just wanna be up onstage again and figured I need to make a band to do that.
- If we can have fun playing, that’s plenty for me.
- Because it’s cool. Is that not reason enough?
- You’re right. It might be good input for later.
- No, I think I’m more like you on this one.
- Save slot 2
- I’m basically closer to Mikazuki. I think through music, and performing it, I want to transmit something to people.
- Well, yea, I’d be happy if a lot of people recognized me as good.
- Save slot 3
- It was fine. Playing live is about playing as you are.
- We’ll say it’s a song Hanai-san wrote, and announce it at the anniversary of his death.
- Load slot 1
- Whatever form it takes, there’s no way I can gamble on my life.
- Take his hand.
- Load slot 2
- I think I’m on Kosaka’s san’s side. Expressiveness aside, I want to enjoy music as music.
- Load slot 3
- No, this wouldn’t cut it. Our live shows had to be perfect every time.
- We’ll announce it as a new song. But we’re not saying that Hanai-san made it.
- Think about the band later. You should do this.