Here’s your weekly visual novel news for the third week of September. This week brings us many new game announcement from the Japanese magazines. As well as much more small tidbits of information on other games. More information is expected to become available as websites open later in this week.
On the English side it has been rather quiet. But don’t forget that the freshly released Muv-Luv Alternative Steam Edition can still keep you busy for a good while.
As per usual, the news has been split between English Visual Novels, Japanese Visual Novels, and Nukige games specifically.
English visual novels
Chemically Bonded Kickstarter over halfway funded
The Kickstarter campaign for the Chemically Bonded visual novel by new developer ds-sans is now over halfway funded with roughly 10 more days to go. With the funds raised from this campaign they hope to bring you a quality visual novel in which you get to learn more about the two different main characters.
A digital version of the game is available from a backing tier as low as £8. If the campaign succeeds a release for Chemically Bonded is expected in June 2018.
Short English title news
- The Muv-Luv Alternative Steam Edition was officially released.
- There’s also Tears Of Yggdrasil (NSFW) by new developer MoonStar.
Japanese visual novels
Teaser published for Rance 10
Alicesoft has published a small teaser website and video for the upcoming Rance 10 game (Also titled Rance X). The page is available here and is unfortunately not available outside Japan. Luckily however, the teaser video itself was published on Youtube and has been made available for everyone.
We don’t get a lot more information on the game, but we do get to learn that Alicesoft artist Orion will work on the game, along with Yoidore Dragon and Dice Korogashi. Who will be writing the story.
New SkyFish poco title: Koneko Neko Neko
SkyFish poco has announced a new title called Koneko Neko Neko. Also opening a teaser website for it here. With the full website expected to be available on the 29th. Similar to a certain previous title by the same company, Koneko Neko Neko will once again feature girls with catears as the main heroines.
It’s release date has been set to December 22.
New brand Canvas+Garden debut title announced
A new brand called Canvas+Garden has announced their debut title. It’s name is “Koi ni, Kanmi o Soete”. A website has already been opened here. On the page we can find a main visual with 5 likely heroines displayed, as well as pages for the story, character introductions, and promotional materials.
Well known writers Kazama Bonanza and Takashima Eiji will be writing the story for this brand new visual novel. While Miyasaka Miyu and Miyasaka Naco will handle the art.
New Alcot game teaser
Alcot has published a teaser for a new game that seems to feature 4 heroines. It’s title is Shougun-sama wa Otoshigoro. The website will be opened a couple of days from now on.
Short Japanese title news
- Akabei Soft has announced a second title in the Hataraku Otaku no Ren’ai Jijou series. Release in early 2018.
- Astronaut Comet announced a new title called Adebana Sacrament. Website here (NSFW).
- Prekano announced a new title called Azayaka na Irodori no Naka de, Kimi Rashiku. Website here.
- After a 2 year radio silence, LiLiM announced a new title called Giiga. Website here.
- Jitaku Studio announced a fandisc for “Real Eroge Situation!”, released earlier this year. Website here.
- Hooksoft published a simple teaser page for an upcoming title.
- Pure More also released a teaser for a new title called Shoujo Graffiti.
- A new Hexenhaus title called Konya Dake Demo Tomete Kudasai appeared on Getchu. Release in November.
- Hiyoko Soft and La’cryma have set the date for Kieta Sekai to Tsuki to Shoujo to January 26.
- While Omochi Soft’s Arui wa Koi to Iu Na no Mahou was delayed to October 27.
- petitlinge’s debut title Lost Echoes was also delayed. This one to December 22.
- Akabei Soft’s Maho x Roba was delayed to November.
- Lass Pixy published a trial for Pure Marriage Celica Edition.
- Campus also published a trial for their game Boukyaku Shitsuji to Koi Suru Ojou-sama no Memoir.
- Cube released the OP for their upcoming title (Youtube).
- Giga released the OP for Baldr Bringer (Youtube).
- Curefull Base’s Tsugihagi Make Peace reached gold status.
- Escude’s clothing damage title Akatoki 2 also reached gold status.
Nukige (External NSFW links)
- Valkyria announced a new title called Musume Kuzushi.
- Mink EGO announced new title Imouto ~Mitsutsubo: Dai Ni Shou~.
- Ensemble Sweet released a trial for Ubu na Otome no Ecchi na Onegai.
- Atelier Sakura released a trial for
- No~Strike’s trap game Josou Sennen Oukoku reached gold status.
- As did Tinkerbell’s Gibo no Shizuku
- And Soredemo Tsuma o Aishiteru 2 by Lune Team Bitters.
We do our best to find all items that might interest you as a visual novel fan. Still, if you feel like there’s anything missing in this post, feel free to contact us on twitter or through our contact page. Next week’s post should be on schedule as usual.