Since last week’s posts seems to have been well received, we’re continuing with this new weekly concept. This post will provide a summary of visual novel news from both English and Japanese titles over the past week (Jul 10 – Jul 16). Just like last week the news has been split between English Visual Novels, Japanese Visual Novels, and Nukige games specifically.
English visual novels
Eiyuu Senki now accepting pre-orders
Turn based strategy / simulation game Eiyuu Senki is now accepting pre-orders for the PC version by publisher Jast USA. Its release is stated for summer 2017. You can read more about the game and the pre-order specifics in this dedicated post or you can head over directly to J-List.
Kickstarter preview for Wonderful Everyday (Subahibi)
Frontwing has published a Kickstarter preview for Wonderful Everyday, or if you’d like, its Japanese title Subarashiki Hibi. Estimated delivery for the first chapter is Aug 2017, so the Kickstarter campaign is expected to be starting up soon.
There are plenty of tiers available for you to choose from so it’s recommended that you check out the page yourself, and provide feedback if you’d like to see something different.
The first stretch goal will aim towards creating an English version of the Wonderful Everyday art book, and the second stretch goal would make possible the creation of an entirely new story in the world of Wonderful Everyday.
Crimson Gray by Sierra Lee now released
Crimson Gray is a branching visual novel by Sierra Lee in which your choices will impact the main characters’ mental states. The game has adult content available for those that are into that. You can get that (uncensored) version over at Mangagamer, or you can opt for the “safe” version from Steam.
Short English title news
- Backer kit for A Clockwork Ley-Line was closed this week. A physical copy will unfortunately not be possible.
- Mangagamer published a blog post titled “Tester’s corner vol. 2 for D.S. Dal Segno“.
- Episode 2 for Selenon Rising was released on Steam.
Japanese visual novels
Website opened for Akabei Soft’s Maho x Roba -Witches Spiritual Home-
Last week we talked about the teaser released for upcoming Akabei Soft game Maho x Roba. This week they’ve opened the website for this upcoming visual novel. However, it’s likely that you won’t be able to access this website because of region limitations. Pages available include a story page, characters page for the heroines, and plenty of preview CGs.
New game: Kanojo wa Tenshi de Imouto de
While no official announcement has come just yet. A page appeared on Japanese website getchu for a new game by Alcot Honey Comb. The game’s title is Kanojo wa Tenshi de Imouto. It seems to feature 4 heroines and will have a story written by Jun Seo, who’s most recent titles include Senren ＊ Banka and Soshite Hatsukoi ga Imouto ni Naru.
The art will be done by Kurihito Mutou, who worked on various Ensemble games in the past, joined by Coffee Neko, whom you might know better by various physical book releases.
New game: Yurameku Kokoro ni Michita Sekai de, Kimi no Yume to Yokubou wa Kanau ka (Cube)
Another new game announced this week is by Cube. A brand known for games like Your Diary and Koi Suru Kanojo no Bukiyou na Butai. So far only a teaser page has been opened for their latest upcoming visual novel. The title really is a long one, “Yurameku Kokoro ni Michita Sekai de, Kimi no Yume to Yokubou wa Kanau ka”.
More information will be published soon, but for now we know that the story will be written by Ryouichi Futaba, Kei Nakada, and new writer Kazuya Shinonome. Art is by kakao, Miwa Kanekiyo, and Moo℃ Dan.
Website opened for Kieta Sekai to Tsuki to Shoujo
The website was opened for Kieta Sekai to Tsuki to Shoujo, a joint project by Hiyoko Soft and La’cryma. The website is available here (warning: plays sound), and contains profiles for the first 8 characters. It also has 6 preview CGs available and spec information.
Short Japanese title news
- New brand, Curefull Base, opened a teaser page for their debut title. (Link)
- Pulltop opened a teaser page for 2 LoveKami titles.
- Debut title Bokura no Sekai ni Shukufuku o by Kawauso Soft has been delayed again. This time to October 27.
- Quince Soft’s debut title Mono no Aware wa Sai no Koro has also been delayed. This one to September 29.
- Marmalade’s Ouchi ni Kaeru made ga Mashimaro Desu reached gold status. Release in 2 weeks.
- Navel opened a preview website for what looks like another FD for Tsuki ni Yorisou Otome no Sahou 2.
- Harmorise updated the teaser page for their debut work Hitotsu Yane no, Tsubasa no Moto de. The date is now set to 2017.
Nukige (External NSFW links)
- Ensemble Sweet will release information on a new title at July 21.
- Futanari / yuri game Sengoku no Kuroyuri ~Futanari Hime to Shinobu Shoujo-tachi~ by amateur group Kotoba Asobi reached gold status.
- Other gold status changes:
- Tanuki Soft’s Onii-chan Daisuki reached gold status. Release July 28. They also released a trial this week.
- Hadashi Shoujo’s Niizuma Koyomi will release on the same date as well.
- Another one is Clock Up’s Kenzen! Hentai Seikatsu no Susume.
- Sin Kourin Tenshi En Ciel Rena by Triangle. Release July 28.
- Trap game Josou Sennen Oukoku by No Strike has been delayed to September 29.
- UnderMoon’s Ojou-sama wa Gakuen no Seieki Benjo ~Netorase・Bukkake・Rankou Seikatsu Nisshi~ was delayed to September 22.
- Complets released a trial for Mama to no Amai Seikatsu 2.
- OP movies were released for:
Seems like there was plenty of news this week for you to read through. We do our best to find all items that might interest you as a visual novel fan. Still, if you feel like there’s anything missing in this post, feel free to contact us on twitter or through our contact page.